With threats continuing to grow in both volume and sophistication, performing a pentest to understand how an attacker might breach your business’ defences and the appropriate action needed to address the risk is an important part of effective cyber security.
With threats constantly evolving, it’s recommended that every organisation commissions penetration testing at least once a year, but more frequently when:
• Making significant changes to company infrastructure
• Launching new products and services
• Undergoing a business merger or acquisition
• Preparing for compliance with data security standards
• Utilising and/or developing custom applications